8.23.2009

What a City!

Well here is Washington DC. Glad I made it here. It was raining the first day but now it is clear, sunny, and humid.
The FBI Police patrol the FBI buildings I guess. This one was parked out side of the Washington DC FBI Field Office.

This is the United States Capital. There is a nice pond in front with ducks all around.

This was a display outside of the Art Museum. Kind of weird if you as me.



This is the Washington Memorial looking from the gate by the White House.


Here is the White House from the gate that runs around it. If you look to the left of the flag there is a dark shadow by a white tower. It was a security guard that stands up there all day I guess.




A closer picture of the US Capital Building.


It was a fun but long day today. I will be posting some more pictures later on.




2 comments: